Shipping and Returns
We ship up to 20kg to the UK and shipping is calculated by weight. Please see below the current prices per Kg.
|Weight of package (KG)||
Fast Delivery 1 to 2 Days
Standard Delivery 2 to 3 Days
|0 - 2kg||£5.99||
|2 to 5kg||£7.99||£5.99|
|5 to 10kg||£9.99||£7.99|
|10 to 20kg||£11.99||£9.99|
Shipping – UK Highlands & Islands
Isle of Wight (IOW) – £9.99
- 2-3 working days
- postcodes PO30-PO41
Highlands & Islands of Scotland (Zone 2) – £9.99
- 3-5 working days
- postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE
Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland (Zone 3) – £11.99
- 3-5 working days
- postcodes IM, TR21-25, BT
|Zone||Cost per 15kg||Postcodes|
|Isle of Wight||£9.99||PO30-PO41|
|Zone 2||£9.99||IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE|
|Zone 3||£11.99||IM, TR21-25, BT|
We service all of the UK but unfortunately do not cover the Channel Islands, PO Boxes or BFPO locations.
Isle of Wight (IOW) – £9.99
By purchasing perishable goods for delivery through our ‘Local Delivery’ and ‘Wholesale Delivery’ services, you agree that it shall indemnify Temple Foods www.mxmooncakes.co.uk and Central (Watford) Cash and Carry Ltd against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any illness or death arising from the receipt of these perishable items.
Please check perishable items immediately upon delivery, as we are not able to accept returns on fresh items unless they are returned immediately with the delivery driver.
In accordance with our courier’s shipping guidelines, product shipping weight is based on either the volumetric weight or the actual weight; whichever is the greater value. Once we have received your order, we aim to process and dispatch it within 3 - 5 working days; Once dispatched, your goods should arrive within the timeframe of your selected delivery method. Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to chase up deliveries with our carriers, Temple Foods cannot be held responsible for any delays to the delivery of your goods once they have been dispatched. Please Note:
- All deliveries will be considered as received in good condition unless you specifically sign as ‘damaged’ or ‘opened’ etc. ‘Unchecked’ will not be accepted as a valid status.
- If you request your order to be left unattended (not applicable for age-restricted goods), Temple Foods and Hermes may not be held liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising howsoever from delivery. We would recommend that delivery is arranged to an alternative address or neighbour where someone is able to receive the parcel. By requesting the parcel to be left unattended, you agree that it shall indemnify Temple Foods and Hermes against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the delivery of your parcel.
- Temple Foods are not obliged to pass on instructions to leave parcels unattended. In some cases it may be deemed unsuitable to pass on instructions for orders to be left unattended, for example if the order is of a high value. Should this be the case, we will try to contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements before dispatch.
- Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to ensure you get your parcel, Temple Foods cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries. Parcels that are returned to Temple Foods following failed delivery will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
Temple Foods makes no guarantee that your products will arrive within the timeframe selected and cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from any delay in delivery. If your goods are not delivered on time, it does not give you the right to cancel your contract withTemple Foods. If you wish to return any items, please follow the instructions laid out in our returns policy. Goods will be delivered to the address as specified by you on the online check-out form. Temple Foods cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages resulting from an incomplete or inaccurate address.
Temple Foods has a 7 day returns window in accordance to the UK Distance Selling Regulations. All items being returned will be at your own expense unless faulty or sent in error. This return window excludes perishable (fresh and frozen) items (please see above). If, for any reason, you wish to return any items, you should:
- Contact us via email email@example.com If we receive any returned goods without our prior knowledge we reserve the right to refuse them.
- Once you have notified us of your wish to return an item, the item(s) should be sent back to us with a copy of the delivery note or receipt at: 63 - 65 London Road, Sandy, BEDS, SG19 1DJ
- All products must be returned sealed and in a saleable condition unless faulty or defective. We recommend that you return items using recorded delivery as we cannot assume responsibility for anything you send back until we have received them.
- Once we have processed your return you will be refunded the cost of the item(s) being returned.
Please follow the returns instructions above. The processing of returns is at the discretion of Temple Foods. Should you not follow the guidelines laid out in this notice, we reserve the right to apply a processing charge proportional to any additional work required to process the return. We are happy to process returns beyond the 7 days if:
- A product was found to be faulty or damaged.
- A product was sent in error.
In both cases, we will endeavour to replace your product with the same or similar item and reimburse you with delivery costs. Should no substitute product be available, we will give you a full refund including delivery costs incurred with returning the item. Returns of products bought on promotion will be refunded at the promotional price. Please allow 28 days (not including delivery time) for us to process your return.